Monday 15 November 2010

Less Regular Blogging.

Dear readers and fellow traders.

Just a short notice to inform you that I will no longer be providing regular updates on a daily basis. I have recently become involved in a new project (related indirectly to trading), which is growing and now constraining me time-wise. I will continue my own trading (which I doubt I'll ever stop), and I will try and provide occasional updates. However, this will almost certainly mean many of you will probably cease stopping by on a regular basis. - Therefore may I say I would like to thank you for following me, and allowing me to publish this blog, which I have enormously enjoyed doing, and I wish all of you the best of luck in your own trading endeavours going forward, whatever they may be.

Regards

Gooner70

1 comment:

  1. Gooner, it is a pity that you dont post anymore. I think that your followers, including myself, feel so indeed. Cant you post say 2-3 charts per week without the additional comments (charts only, no words)? That might keep the blog in life and be the best solution for yourself and your readers. Anyway, many thanks for all your efforts and take care... Peter

    ReplyDelete

AlphaMind podcast #107 A US Navy Seal Commander, A Mindfulness Expert, and Self-Compassion

In the brutal world of trading and markets, we can often turn in on ourselves, and end up becoming our biggest problem. The ability to stay ...