Monday 14 February 2011

EURUSD FX

A quick look at the EURUSD. I have no real clue as to where this is heading short-term. Longer-term I believe the upside will win-out, but my conviction on that is not strong and I try to keep as open a mind as possible. 

In the short-term I am watching the area around 1.3240ish to 1.3420ish, I think if there is a reaction here and it can start to rebound at some point, conviction for the upside grows, on the other hand if support at this zone is weak then I guess at a minimum a return to this high 1.20s could be on the cards.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AlphaMind podcast #107 A US Navy Seal Commander, A Mindfulness Expert, and Self-Compassion

In the brutal world of trading and markets, we can often turn in on ourselves, and end up becoming our biggest problem. The ability to stay ...