Thursday 17 March 2011

EURUSD - Island of calm in the eye of a storm.....

It almost seems rude to even look at the EURUSD with so much madness elsewhere. Ironically enough my usual focus over the years have been Fixed Income and Equities, and yet whilst those have been trading with huge ranges, I find myself in the relatively (for once) calm world of EURUSD.  I'll keep it short and sweet, it seems the range is 1.3850 - 1.4050, a meaningful step outside that may provide the next major directional clue, and possibly a major directional move will ensue after that.  - My idea with the Cup & Handles fractals stays alive, although yesterday's afternoon price action has erased the 30 minute element.

Before I go, a quick look at USDJPY last night : - Something you don't see a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks New jersey DMV TEST

    ReplyDelete

AlphaMind podcast #107 A US Navy Seal Commander, A Mindfulness Expert, and Self-Compassion

In the brutal world of trading and markets, we can often turn in on ourselves, and end up becoming our biggest problem. The ability to stay ...