Tuesday 1 May 2012

FX Updates. - Let the pictures talk!

Some interesting price action on the forex markets. - I am not going to add to much comment here, but will instead present some mostly 'Big Picture' charts of EURUSD, EURGBP, EURAUD and USDCAD, with a few observations added. - The chart which looks the most interesting is the EURAUD in the wake of the surprisingly strong move by the RBA. 

__________________________________________________________________________________


________________________________________________________________________________

 __________________________________________________________________________________


7 comments:

  1. Hi, This is a good post, indeed a great job. You must have done good research for the work, i appreciate your efforts.. Looking for more updates from your side. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! i am very impressed with your lovely post.. I am so glad to left comment on this..This has been a so interesting read, would love to read more here….

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... acheter des backlinks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. link building

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to be visiting your blog once more, it has been months for me. Well this article that ive been waited for therefore long. i want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has same topic together with your article. Thanks, nice share. unique domain

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!. Agencia SEO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent post. I was always checking this blog, and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part, I care for such information a lot. I was exploring this particular info for a long time. Thanks to this blog my exploration has ended. increase dr

    ReplyDelete

AlphaMind podcast #107 A US Navy Seal Commander, A Mindfulness Expert, and Self-Compassion

In the brutal world of trading and markets, we can often turn in on ourselves, and end up becoming our biggest problem. The ability to stay ...