Tuesday 8 May 2012

Name Those Charts?

Time for this weeks game of - Name those (similar) charts?


Yeh I know not too difficult for some of you.

Scroll down a little for answers ---

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I'm not going to add much to this, other than the visual similarity is quite striking in my humble opinion. -  FWIW - If the similarity were to continue ('If' and 'were' being the operative words here), it suggests to me we may be at the early 2000 volatile consolidation before the one final hurrah to a top, though it is also possible we are at the top already (See below). - Highly speculative I know, but if we are not yet at the top. that would suggest a possibility of more highs, possibly above 800 still to come.  





P.S. - Away from markets - I have been playing catch up on the TV series 'Homeland' - totally brilliant.  Best American TV series for years.

1 comment:

AlphaMind podcast #107 A US Navy Seal Commander, A Mindfulness Expert, and Self-Compassion

In the brutal world of trading and markets, we can often turn in on ourselves, and end up becoming our biggest problem. The ability to stay ...