Wednesday 1 June 2011

Confusion on the - AUDUSD

I apologies if my postings of late have been ambiguous.... last week, I was leaning bearishly on the AUDUSD, then I started turning Bullish,,, now -- well ??? hmmm


I think we may be getting close to a resolution.... today's turn lower was very ugly..... It was ironic that the highs of the last few days returned to the neckline of a possible Head & Shoulders neckline. That is something to be considered... Today's low, was the top of the Bullish Falling Wedge I highlighted the other day... this 1.06 - 1.075 area seems to be the battle-ground, I'd allow 50 ticks lower on the downside. I think this may be crucial crucial  battle-lines, which determine major direction beyond that...

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I'm the Finance editor at Before It's News. Our site is a People Powered news platform with over 2,500,000 visits a month and growing fast.

    We would be honored if we could republish the Home Trader rss feed in our Financial Markets category. Our readers need to read what experts like you have to say.

    Syndicating to Before It's News is a terrific way to spread the word and grow your audience. If you are interested in syndicating with us, please contact me at

    sean [at] beforeitsnews [dot] com.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

AlphaMind podcast #107 A US Navy Seal Commander, A Mindfulness Expert, and Self-Compassion

In the brutal world of trading and markets, we can often turn in on ourselves, and end up becoming our biggest problem. The ability to stay ...