Tuesday 27 September 2011

AUDUSD - the bounce.

Corrective bounce. Leads me to question this call for a large downmove similar to the EUR, as per the previous graph. ---

I am watching to see how this unfolds. - Would have expected a bounce after last weeks sell-off, to be a spike bounce,,,, i.e. sharp down, sharp bounce , then quick sell-off.... -- So far I know its only been a couple of days, so early yet, but lets see how this unfolds, but it does not appear to be a spike bounce, which is what concerns me ....

-- Obviously 1.0050 area will be resistance.... I think over there and we could be looking back to 1.0400 or even higher..  - will see how this unfolds over next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AlphaMind podcast #107 A US Navy Seal Commander, A Mindfulness Expert, and Self-Compassion

In the brutal world of trading and markets, we can often turn in on ourselves, and end up becoming our biggest problem. The ability to stay ...