Friday 14 October 2011

UPDATE - TO AUDUSD - 3 Peak and Domed house Patternn

To update the AUDUSD 3 Peaks and a Domed House pattern.

This AUDUSD has followed the script incredibly well since I first started following it in April/May time. -- Once again we are at a critical juncture. -- 103ish -- If this fails soon in the 103/104 area, it could spell the beginning of a very sharp drop towards .8000 area in next few months. -- I will allow for a short-lived extension to 105, but really any prolonged time over 103/104 I think may start to question this pattern and lead me to thinking that its not going to continue following through.....

Here us my update. With the previous update from September , then the update version at the current price.., - I have also included the SP500 chart below, highlighting that this too has followed a similar evolution to the AUDUSD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AlphaMind podcast #107 A US Navy Seal Commander, A Mindfulness Expert, and Self-Compassion

In the brutal world of trading and markets, we can often turn in on ourselves, and end up becoming our biggest problem. The ability to stay ...